Ebb & Flow 200 Hour Teacher Training- Summer 2020
w/ Heidi Rydman
This isn't your average teacher training. This is life-changing. You'll get the juicy stuff -> sutras, philosophy, anatomy, alignment, hands on assists, tons of practice teaching and more. Our training has roots that run deep and a vibration that will touch your soul. This is real yoga, this is your yoga. Dream big and tap into your power.
- Thursday's 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Friday's 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Saturday's 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Sunday's 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
- May 14,15,16,17
- June 11,12,13,14
- July 9,10,11,12
- August 6,7,8,9, 27,28,29,30
- September 10,11,12,13,24,25,26,27
- October **9,10,11**
**Final Weekend Intensive**: Off site, overnight. Arrive 12 pm Friday, Leave Around 12 Sunday. All accommodations and meals included with your tuition.
We will study the many layers of yoga such as;
- Yoga history, philosophy, and origin.
- Anatomy, physiology, & hands-on assisting.
- The art of sequencing and creating a class.
- Exploration of asana/ Sanskrit (postures).
- Pranayama, breath work, and meditation.
All Ebb and Flow Yoga Teacher Training Programs are registered with the Yoga Alliance, the largest professional association of yoga teachers and schools. The mission of the Yoga Alliance is to lead the yoga community, set standards, foster integrity, provide resources, and uphold the teachings of yoga. All graduates of Ebb and Flow Yoga Teacher Training's are automatically eligible to register with the Yoga Alliance as an RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher).
Early Bird Pricing $2799 before March 15th
Full Tuition $2999
Payment Plans available*