We will study the many layers of yoga such as;
- Yoga history, philosophy, and origin.
- Anatomy, physiology, & hands-on assisting.
- The art of sequencing and creating a class.
- Exploration of asana/ Sanskrit (postures).
- Pranayama, breath work, and meditation.
All Ebb and Flow Yoga Teacher Training Programs are registered with the Yoga Alliance, the largest professional association of yoga teachers and schools. The mission of the Yoga Alliance is to lead the yoga community, set standards, foster integrity, provide resources, and uphold the teachings of yoga. All graduates of Ebb and Flow Yoga Teacher Trainings are automatically eligible to register with the Yoga Alliance as an RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher).